What is a junior youth group?
A group of junior youth (11-13 & 14-15 yrs) who meet regularly; study and discuss lessons aimed at laying the foundations of a noble and upright character through development of spiritual qualities. The classes strive to assist the young teens to navigate a crucial stage of their lives and become empowered to direct their energies toward building better communities through extracurricular activities and service projects.
Please refer to the calendar for dates and locations.
Purpose of the program
The program is designed to empower the junior youth
- Foster their spiritual identity
- Create a moral structure in their lives
- Empower them to serve humanity
How will it help
- Overcome peer pressure
- Involvement in acts of service
- Develop a sense of responsibility
- Develop nobility of self